Monday 11 October 2010

REBECCA LEAVES BBC's HOLBY CITY

Rebecca has had an amazing two years on BBC's Holby City and felt it was her time to leave after fulfilling an array of challenging and exciting storylines. 'I was so thankful and slightly daunted that my character was thrown in at the deep end when I joined the cast.  Playing Daisha Anderson and having to deal with matters of pregnancy, abortion, postnatal depression and adoption are all very topical and often contraversial subjects in society today. I had to really do my research to understand and portray such difficult decisions that young women are sometimes faced with.' Rebecca very much misses all those individuals who made her feel part of the family namely the producers Tony Mchale and Diana Kyle. A warm and brilliantly run production with a well deserved BAFTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment