Sunday 18 December 2011

Raishma making my outfit Possible for Mission at IMAX

Rebecca wears Raishma Couture at Premiere of Mission Impossible
I had a fantastic time at the premiere of Mission Impossible 4, Ghost Protocol, last week at London's Southbank IMAX. I was completely blown away at the vastness and clarity of the film's visuals and was even more blown away at Tom Cruise's extraordinary stunts that was filmed at the top of the world's tallest building in Dubai. It was a real star studded experience mingling amongst the likes of Cruise himself, Paula Patten, Gillian Anderson and my ever favourite Simon Pegg who gave such a delightful and funny performance of techno geek extraordnaire 'Benji'.
So preparations were on the way when Raishma and I got together upon receiving a voice message on my phone saying 'you have been invited to Mission Impossible Premiere on behalf of Tom Cruise'! How exciting! She circled and swirled in her boutique picking out glamourous and sophisticated evening gowns. I wanted to go for the bollywood look as part of the film was shot in Mumbai and I knew Raishma would pull the jewels and such artistry of her designs out the bag. After much huffing and puffing with trying on a number of gorgeous gowns we came to a decision. I felt a million dollers in this wonderful piece of artwork she had created. As always, thank you Raishma!
2011-12-13_21
2011-12-14_11
2011-12-13_19
2011-12-13_19
2011-12-13_19

No comments:

Post a Comment